A Special Announcement


After 1 year and over 125 editions, I decided to stop publishing the weekly top program list.

The reason why? Because the TV listings section on the Gracenote website was apparently shut down last Wednesday.

I usually use the Gracenote site for the upcoming programs airing on linear TV the following week, but unfortunately, the website was shut down like I said, last Wednesday, following the main source Zap2it took their listings offline in favour of the schedule page of the American pay-TV network NewsNation.

Don't worry, I'll still be publishing the special bulletins when there's something important in worldwide media.

And starting this fall, I'll be starting off a new weekly series called "What Happened This Week In Worldwide Media", published every Sunday morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updates on the 45 Bell Media radio stations being sold to different owners

Remembering Family, Family Jr., WildBrainTV and Télémagino

Explaining the Big Canadian Specialty Channel Shuffle of 2024-25